Customer Organisation, name and address
Subsea 7, Westhill, Aberdeen.
Contract Start Date
Contract Completion Date
Description of contract, including full scope details
Gow’s Lybster Ltd have been awarded the contract from Subsea 7 to supply materials, fabricate and deliver to the Subsea 7 Wester Fabrication Site the following Spacer for the Catcher Development Area Project:
- 1955 Main spacer
- 1948 Intermediate spacers
- 21 Transition spacers
- Carry out Production meeting with Client
- Prepare and issue purchase orders
- Carry out a review of all drawings, specifications and contract documents required for fabrication
- Ensure that all personnel are suitably qualified and trained to carry out the work allocated and are familiar with the fabrication/testing work scope.
- Manufacture all Templates
- Manufacture Go/No Go gauge for Main and Intermediate Spacers
- Fabricate Upper, Middle and Lower Main Spacer Sections
- Check Upper, Middle and Lower Main Spacer Sections No Go Test Gauges and confirm within design specification.
- Fabricate Upper and Lower intermediate Spacers
- Check Upper and Lower Intermediate Spacer Sections No Go Test Gauges and confirm within design specification.Client inspection of Prototype Main and Intermediate Spacers
- Continuous fabrication, inspection and test reports for each Spacer Unit – 10% MPI
- Fit Skid Blocks
- Fit rollers, apply grease and complete functional test
- Final Inspection by Subsea 7 Inspector
- Package Spacers on Pallets for transportation to Subsea 7
- Submit a Dispatch Dossier and delivery plan to Subsea 7
- Deliver spacers in Batches to Subsea 7
- Completion of the Inspection and test plan
- Compile Manufacturing Records Book.
- Receipt of a completion certificate from the client.
- Contract review with the client
Location of the Contract/Project
All mechanical components were manufactured, tested, and inspected at the Gow’s Lybster Ltd Facility, Lybster, Caithness, Scotland KW3 6AS.