Customer Organisation, name and address
IGas Energy Plc gas, Sudbrooke, Lincoln, LN2 2QU
Contract Start Date
Contract Completion Date
Description of contract, including full scope details
Manufacture of vessels, bunded areas and pipe work for the new process plant. All primary pipework subject to 10% radiography (on and off site), pressure testing, inactive commissioning and provision of a life time records pack.
The detailed scope of works is given below:
- Provision of all documentation in support of the project including, Management, Procurement and Fabrication Procedures, Training Records, Weld Procedures, Welder Qualifications, NDT Procedure for DPI, Inspector Qualifications, Quality Control Plan, Progress Reports and Life Time Quality Records.
- Detailed 3D desgin of new bunded area and proccess area based on the P&ID`s.
- Draughting service for all fabrication and installtion drawings
- Machining of all component parts which included, milling, drilling , bending and lathe turning work
- Fabrication, welding and assembly of components
- Inspection and Non-Destructive Inspection of parts and welded components (DPI)
- On going cleaning, identification to maintain traceability and storage of of all components.
- Onsite installation on new bunded area, pipework, Vessels and Flare Stack
- Onsite Installation of instrument control pipework
- Completion of commisioning trials and maintenance of commissioning schedule records
- Continuous records management in support of the Life Time Quality Records information for the client.
- Continuous management and updating of the Quality Control Plan
- Completion of the Quality Control Plan.
- Completion of the Life Time Quality Records Information and handover to the client.
- Receipt of a completion certificate from the client.
- Contract review with the client
Location of the Contract/Project
The as manufactured, at the Gow’s Lybster Ltd Facility, Lybster, Caithness, Scotland KW3 6AS